Post Tour de France Thoughts & Enjoying My Birthday

King of the Champs-Élysées: Marcel Kittel





Plenty to celebrate today as it's my birthday! As I enjoy my morning coffee and decide how to spend my day, I'm also in Tour de France withdraw. This morning, I found myself looking for an online feed, by reflex by the way, and found nothing - so I'll have to wait until next year. So, it's time to have a look at stage 21 to Paris...







"Unbelievable!"
-Marcel Kittel




Vincenzo Nibali joins an elite club: 6th rider to win all 3 Grand Tours. First Italian in 16 years
to win the Tour. Marco Pantani last won in 1998.









Chapeau to our Canadians: Svein Tuft (131st) & Christian Meier (121st, riding his first Tour)!
via Orica GreenEdge




New: The Grand Départ cycling cap by Red Dots Cycling...


Two handmade versions to honor le Tour: Yellow and Vintage white ribbon including
the French tricolor.
photo Red Dots Cycling





I'll be enjoying a dram or two today...

photo Cycling Art


Comments