I'd like to see Yates spank them

Rest Day. I predict a stage win for Michael Woods in the final week.
via rusty_woods instagram




Looking forward to the TT:


"I'm relaxed. I feel good. If I blow up and explode in the final week, or lose five minutes tomorrow (in the time trial), that's fine, really fine. I'm happy with what I've done. I came to the Giro d'ltalia to win but if I can't, that's OK, I won't lose sleep. I want to be the best I can but if this is the max, then that's OK too."
- Simon Yates sits 2'11" from Tom Dumoulin before Tuesday's TT.


"Maybe it's 20 seconds only because Yates is in good shape, it depends on the wind. If it's a headwind, it's all about the power, so maybe Dumoulin could take more.
- Tristan Hoffman, DS Bahrain-Merida



"It's clear to see that Yates is gong like 10 men. I'd like to see Yates spank them. I am sure being in the maglia rosa will give him extra horse power. The way he's been riding I don't think he'll lose much, but after a rest day, it's a question mark."
-Ryan Mullen, Trek-Segafredo


"Everything is possible, it's the Giro. But when you look at Yates, if he keeps riding like this, it's impossible. Everybody knows that, there's no point in denying it."
- Thibaut Pinot, Groupama-FDJ. 4th @ 2'37"





Brilliant finish in Sappada





Comments